May 23rd, 2009
|06:02 pm - Please consider this.|
I know I haven't updated this thing in what livejournal believes to be 147 weeks, but this is really important to me. I would appreciate that those of you who still read this to consider this charitable opportunity.
Current Mood: productive
December 12th, 2006
|11:02 pm - To whoever is trying to dick me over via livejournal...|
I don't know who you are yet. You should know who you are. Fuck you.
If I make a point to exclude anyone from a post that DOES NOT mean share. Anything I intentionally keep private is kept private for a reason. seriously. FUCK YOU. Expect a piece of my mind in the future.
Current Mood: angry
December 10th, 2006
|04:18 pm - Update...|
I haven't updated in a long time. This is, in part, due to the looming sense of insecurity I now feel on livejournal based on a past conflict. Damn I hate feeling so insecure. This topic requires no further expansion at this time.
Having said that, I can get on with the post.
I just moved in with Dan, Laura, and Jenn. I hadn't, before today, checked livejournal for almost 2 weeks. Moving, exam period, etc. has kept me beyond busy. I'm still busy. Don't get me wrong. But I have time to make a short update. Let's see. I still have to do the following before the semester is officially over:
There are also a number of things I have to do that aren't school related:
- African Dance Rehearsal (11th)
- African Dance Performance (12th)
- Psychological Testing and Measurement Final Exam (15th)
- Archaeology Final Exam (17th)
- Write Race, Ethnicity and Nationalism Final Paper (due 14th)
- Religion and Identity take-home Final Exam (due 16th via email)
- Bones, Bodies and Disease Final Exam (19th)
- Read an entire book on Keatley Creek (before exam on 17th)
I went to see a play at The Big Top 3 Ring Circus last night. It was so funny. I highly recommend "A Christmas Carol for George Wallace" for all of you in the New Orleans area because it's hilarious. My night would have been better last night had I made out with a stranger. But that didn't happen. I had fun anyway.
- SEE GULU!!!!! I'm SUPER excited to see you, my love.
- See Chappy perform at d.b.a. tonight (10th)
- Try to go to Bacchanal tonight (10th) if I can find anyone to go with me
- See Amy Steinberg while she's in town (15th at Neutral Ground)
- Pack for Jacksonville/Miami/Atlanta (before 20th)
- Finish Madonna costume for "Stereotypical Italian" theme party in Miami...IF ANYONE HAS A POINTED BRA...
- Try and make out with virtually unknown hot Turkish dude (please don't mock my desperation..haha. I think I just did.)
- Oh, so much to do.
P.S. I wore pointy shoes last night for the first time ever. It was really really strange.
Current Location: new apartment
Current Mood: ugh
Current Music: Arrested Development (TV show...not the band right now)
October 31st, 2006
|12:53 pm - If you see me today...|
I'll be dressed as a pregnant lingerie model. A few of you have already seen this costume. So far it's gotten a lot of attention in my classes. ::Laughs and then hangs head::
October 29th, 2006
|10:56 pm - Among everything else...|
Many of you are aware of the myriad commitments I have this month. But to add to the stress, there are a few things that need be expressed quickly:
Please don't fuck with me. I'm liable to either roll over like a lap dog and take it or slap you in the fucking face. For real. Don't mess with me.
- I'm going crazy.
- My Mom may have breast and ovarian cancer. She's going in for a second opinion. Freaking out.
- My Grandma is sick and was just recently released from a nasty hospital stay. She's not doing well.
- My Aunt Donna is going through her fourth (I think) round of chemotherapy and radiation. She has just lost all of her hair.
- I have to move by December 1st.
Current Mood: scared
September 5th, 2006
September 3rd, 2006
|02:34 pm - I'm still sick.|
Blah. It's been over a week and I still feel like I am going to lose my head to the weight of my own snot.
Sorry I've been MIA. I haven't even read livejournal entries since the anniversary of Katrina. I'm going to get on that now. Please call.
Current Mood: sickly
August 26th, 2006
|02:08 pm - Grrrreat.|
Tropical Storm Ernesto is slated to turn into a hurricane and it's headed for the Gulf coast. And guess what city is right in the middle of the projected path. New Orleans. FUCK!
Current Mood: scared
August 24th, 2006
|01:49 am - And another thing...|
Music is the only language without native speakers.
(My most recent revelation.)
This gives me a lot of confidence to continue with Tibetan language. I won't be a native speaker, but I can excel if I work at it.